We believe our dancers and choreographers are among the best in the world.
We believe dance deserves to be centre stage in Queensland. But to continue leaping to new heights, we need the support of our community.
Currently, EDC dancers are employed for 40 weeks of the year. Our vision is to provide them with full-time employment.
Your tax deductible donation goes directly to supporting this vision and the development of our dancers, and helps build the capacity of Expressions Dance Company to be a globally recognised company creating breathtaking dance.
To request your donation package or to speak to us about pledging your support, please contact Expressions Dance Company Development Consultant, Kathie Kelly on (07) 3257 4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org or download this form.
We give tremendous thanks to our current Invest in a Dancer sponsors:
- Judith St Baker, Roberto Masnata and Powerarts proudly supporting Benjamin Chapman
- Trevor St Baker, Powerarts, Richard Scott and Paul Newman & Lucy Bretherton, proudly supporting Elise May
- Rhyll Gardner and Rusty Graham proudly supporting Michelle Barnett
- Tony Denholder and Scott Gibson proudly supporting Richard Causer
- Marian Gibney, proudly supporting Alana Sargent
HOW TO DONATE
For more information about our Invest in a Dancer Program please contact Development Consultant Kathie Kelly on 0439 724 304 or email email@example.com.
Donate Online securely online using the button above.
Donate by post - send your donation to PO Box 869, Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006.
Donate over the phone by calling (07) 3257 4222.